about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

where has the time gone??

it has been almost 4 months since my son got married.... time has flown!!!! since then, my life has changed drastically!!!!

right before his wedding, i was interviewed for a job at barnes & noble and got it!! after a month on the job, i was given a promotion as the children's lead/manager. okay, it is NOT rocket science... but it is challenging and keeps me hopping!!! i LOVE going to work, i LOVE my job and couldn't imagine having a job that you didn't like... but i am dog-tired all the time!! i have been blessed to stay home for over 23 years as a stay-at-home mom, homeschool teacher and daycare provider... so i have been busy!! but i am whooped at the end of the day.... and then i crash, get up the next day, make a jumbo iced coffee for me & frappe for david and "hit the day again"!!

i have not scrapped since josh & leah's wedding album, but hope to do so very soon again!! i am thinking and planning out our Christmas cards as i do not have the time as before to work on them, but DEFINITELY have the desire to share the past year's events in handmade Christmas greetings!

if you are in the Florissant area... would love to see you at my "still favorite" hangout... B & N!!! stop in... i would love to join you for a mocha and show you through the "best children's department" in the world!!!

No comments: