about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

been busy....

mini book challenge ...




well...can i just say that this is my very, most favorite project that i have ever done. i altered a tabbed children's board book with an assortment of papers, mostly carole's creations. it is chock full of jolee's, assorted charms and tons of Cardinals memorabilia. i used office rings on the binding tying with assorted ribbons, twill tapes and strips of baseball leather. the closure is my son's baseball belt from two years ago.





altered art.....




well here is another quick project that i did today. it is a magnetic board that i covered with patterned paper from stampin up! i also covered the patterned paper with overhead transparencies to make it a wipe off board also. i rubbed it down good with some making memories paint and it was good to go!!














here's another view...

1 comment:

Julie said...

well can I just say you are just awsome girl. You know I just love this book and I love this message board. You are rockin these projects girl.