about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

sharing some altered art...




this is a decorative fish tank that my husband and i picked up on one of our travels. he thought that i was crazy when i bought this, but i saw something adorable after paper, paint and love!!




well...here is the final result. i have been looking for the perfect beta to go inside in the bowl. i think that any fish would be happy to be in this "school house".

the paper is daisy d's. don't you just love it?? perfect for the 'back to school' season. hope all is going well with you & yours.







2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh.... how stinkin cute is this. This totally blows away others I have seen done. You so rocked this girl.

lori said...

thanks so much for your kind words!! i do love it!! so do the kids...