about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Monday, October 29, 2007

been busy...



i have been busy working on toooo many things. i wish that i had a better handle on staying focused or 'on-track'. i just want to get sooooo many projects done. here are a couple of things that i have done lately. the first is an advent calendar that i am teaching at a LSS this coming weekend (if anyone signs up for it!) the second is a coffin box from the pinecone press book club kit. i will explain this book club kit in another post. ( i just LOVE it and am excited to get to share with other talented and creative people!).