about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Monday, August 11, 2008

well, it's august!!

it is nearly halfway through the month of august!! unbelievable how time is flying by!! i hope that you are all well. we are all fine. caleb {our youngest} had all 4 wisdom teeth removed today!! he seems to be doing alright, sleeping quite a bit which is a good thing!!

the weather has been in the mid 80's for several days, unseasonably nice to say the least. i am trying to get back to cropping and scrapping some of my photos. it seems like everything else comes first and by the time i have some time to crop, i don't want to.

i am working on a birthday tag swap for a vintage blog that is celebrating it's 4th year. it's always nice to be in a swap and get to receive other's creative works!! i will have to post the entire tag book next month after i receive it. when my tags are finished, i will post...

hope that all is well where you are and that you continue to be grateful each and everyday. some of last week's entries were:
*snuggling with taylor
*a relaxed and quiet day
*time to crop with friends
*my God who is in control, even when i can't see it (His plan)

write those gratitude's down so that you can remember how good God is to you!!!

No comments: