about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Monday, July 6, 2009

Want to win a RAK from the Mosy Scrapper??

Do you like RAKs (random acts of kindness)? Who doesn't?
Well...if you want a chance at winning a RAK...start posting to the TMS gallery!!!
TMS's DT coordinator (Melissa Priest) needs YOU to post as many of your favorite layouts that you have done in the past 3 months into the gallery.
WHY?So that we can get inspiration of course, but ALSO so that YOU could be a RAK winner!
ONE lucky, "NEW" scrapper will be featured as the Inspiration of the Week (IOTW) each Friday in the month of JULY!!! The IOTW of that week will receive a RAK from me!! Let's see here...what do I have to give away??? Hmmm....
stamps
Maya Road items
patterned paper
chipboard
rub-ons
cardstock stickers
ribbons
YOU NAME IT!!! EVERY FRIDAY for the month of JULY!!! That's 5 winners. Are you going to be one of those 5 winners?


Here is how you play:
1.) Must be a "newbie" to The Mosy Scrapper
2.) Have a minimum of 10 posts on the message board
3.) Post your favorite creations in the past 3 months till now into the TMS gallery. Don't forget to see the challenges that are posted in this link too.

No comments: