about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Friday, April 2, 2010

happy Good Friday...

well, today is Good Friday. i hope that everyone is remembeing the reason for this season, not just the bunnies and eggs, but Jesus Christ, His death, His burial and His resurrection!! what a blesed gift to us from Him!!

the weather here has been gorgeous, lots of walks and backyard frisbee with buddy... looking forward to lots more of this!!

i have been scrappin this week which feels so good. so far i have 7 PAGES completed for josh & leah's album, i just want to keep up the pace... feels good to scrap again.

have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends. i hope that you make it to church on sunday to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord. it just feels different at church on easter morning from all the other sunday mornings. HE IS RISEN INDEED!! and for that, i am grateful!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I will be in Church this Sunday!! Celebrating the death and resurrection of my Lord and Savior!!!

janet said...

Hi Lori! Glad you are scrapping again...7 pages for the album is so great! Go Lori!! Have a wonderful Easter!

Unknown said...


Fantastic - I need to certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no difficulty navigating suggests all the tabs

also as associated info ended up being genuinely simple to accomplish to accessibility. I lately discovered what I hoped for

just prior to you realize it in any way.
Cardsharing Server