about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LAST DAY OF APRIL...

which means that the wedding is in one month!! i can't believe that it is almost here... i have nearly 40 pages of the album completed... so excited with each and every page that i do. i want to do some other things for the kids also... time is NOT on my side at this point, but i am moving along quickly with the album and may even beat my deadline!!! woo hoo!!!

i should have my skirt for the wedding next week and then i will go the the alteration shop to have my jacket TAKEN IN!! i have lost weight since i got it and have it taken in a couple of inches!! that is exciting!! i will be glad to have my entire outfit hanging in the closet, just ready to take to the church!! david and caleb ordered their tuxes last week, caiti's dress is at the alteration shop ready to be picked up... check, check, check!!!!

caiti and caleb have finals next week and then mark off their junior year of college. this fall i will have a married son, a daughter-in-law (that i will call a daughter!) and two college seniors!! un-stinkin-believable!!!! life has gone so fast and it has been quite a ride.... and looking back i will say that i was "lovin' every minute of it", it has been a gift from God. I AM BLESSED!!!

talked to my thirteen year-old niece tonight and she is ready to come up to do some crafting!! i said MAYBE after the wedding, i hope that i have the mojo to create with her!! she is such a joy and loves to create... so i will have to get a project in mind for her and her friend... oh the wheels are turning!!

i PROMISE to post some photos soon. i have not taken any of the album pages yet. i will take a day when it is complete and snap away.......

i wish you a wonderful weekend with family, friends and with yourself. make time to make some memories, laugh and cherish those moments!!! each moment is a gift........

1 comment:

Amooretto said...

WOW, 40 pages? What exactly do you have in this album anyways? LOL I'm only kidding, they are going to be very pleased to see what you've done and very thankful!!

Congrats on loosing the inches. Bet it feels wonderful!