about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

badges of honor





these are photos of my latest layout. i made this layout with pieces of my dad's boy scout shirt. he was a scoutmaster and trainer for many years. i thought this was a great way to honor him. the badges, tabs, pockets and buttons were all from his shirt. i included a few pictures of him in this shirt. the pocket serves as a hiden journaling pocket. the second photo shows what is inside the pocket. the words are the lyrics to a song entitled "dancing with the angels".

i miss him dearly, but he is dancing with the angels in heaven.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love this page and very neat that you got to do this. It turned out supurb. I am sure your dad would be proud of it.

Velinda said...

I just love what you did with this one. The use of the buttons add so much to the design. I would love to get a photo of your completed work!!