about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Thursday, September 27, 2007

challenge #4 scrappin with grace~finished!!


our challenge for this week was to use 90% mustard moon products. all the patterned paper and the big honkin stickers are mustard moon~ledger red, floral denim red, newsprint kraft. i added a transparency that i printed creative he{art} on, a piece of corrugated cardboard (so loving this right now), some twill and a button. besides the cardstock base, everything else is mustard moon. i did alot of machine stitching on this also, i love the way it adds dimension to the page.


our extra credit was to use the leftover scraps from the layout to make a card... here is mine. the base of my card is a transparency with the cover papers sewn onto it. the inside has a piece of cardstock for writing a sentiment on as well as a big honkin 'U' to complete the card sentimenet LUV U.

i hope you enjoy...this was fun paper to work with. the subject of my layout was my mini books collection that i have, i have made more but have given them away as gifts... that's what it is ALL about!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to post a comment. I absolutly love and adore this page. You always do increadible work. You simply amaze me by style and craftmenship. I am so sorry that things just don't always go the way we want them too. But remember you are my Van Gough.
Love,
Julie

Lesli said...

Great page - I love that MM Paper.