about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Friday, September 21, 2007

it's almost saturday... challenge # 3 scrappin with grace is posted!!



here is my layout for the challenge that my buddy and i created... i love it!! i hope that you enjoy it too!!

i used:
daisy d's showoffs patterned paper
making memories paint
made my own transparency letters on journal tags
buttons, game pieces, chipboard circles, chipboard, sewing....

i hope that you enjoy!!

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

This is fantastic. Great photos of the kids. Love the color combo it all blends very well. You are amazing.

Oh by the way.... had a great time Sat.

peata said...

Hey Lori.
Kelly says thanks for the compliment.
she made a very cool album didn't she! I've gotta finish adding the rest of the photos.