about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Monday, September 17, 2007

school of scrap challenge #3

for this week's challenge we had to buddy up with another participant and come up with our own challenge. here it is...

***three for all***

we will use:

filmstrip
3 photos
3 patterned papers
3 circles
3 embellishments
3 transparencies
3 journal lines (or more~that's because this week jen has us being so 'chatty'!!)
3 word title
**all this on a 12X12 layout or an 8.5X11 layout**

i'll post my finished work by saturday...

No comments: