about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Sunday, January 27, 2008

hello all...

i have been very busy with end of the year business and beginning of the year business with my daycare... however, hello to everyone!! i have been creating some things and will get the photos posted.

here is something exciting from catherine matthews-scanlan {she is one of the design team members on heart in hands scraps!!} she is giving away 2 copies of her new book!! it is already on my book list of must haves!! check out her blog...

http://cmscanlon.blogspot.com/2008/01/giving-away-two-copies.html


No comments: