about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Friday, February 1, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

well... that it did!! we have anywhere from 9-12 inches here!! the main roads look clear now, better than they have in the last twenty-four hours. i am going to venture out to pick up a couple of things at the store... but then it is in for the rest of the day to get some scrappin done and get all three cameras' photos uploaded to the computer so that i can ACTUALLY post some photos!! {scarey isn't it??}

i hope that you are all well however much snow you do or don't have!! enjoy this beautiful day that God made for each and every one of us!!

No comments: