about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Friday, February 8, 2008

it's friday...

yesterday was a rough day for david & the family, mid-morning his grandmother passed away. she no longer is suffering but now the grieving process begins... i feel for his father, i know how difficult it is to lose someone and his dad is really grieving. david's grandmother wanted for him to speak at her funeral so... he will be working on that this weekend. i have been running and trying to get things done and hopefully will get some time to relax and...SCRAP! that would be very refreshing and enjoyable for me {kinda sounds selfish...}. i hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and spend time with those you love.

my gratitude quote for this week..."feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it." i hope that you feel gratitude this week for something & SHARE IT!!!

No comments: