about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Monday, March 10, 2008

hello again!!

it's been a little while since i posted. i have a new pinecone press book kit to work on. i have been spending time straightening and organizing my scrap room so i haven't actually been scrapping. but i am looking forward to getting to scrap.

i just got over a 3 day bout with another round of the flu, obviously not the same one that i had a couple of weeks ago. hopefully, i am done for the year. the midwest has 8 known types!! i am hoping that I AM DONE!!!

hopefully you have had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a new week of opportunities to be grateful!! i know that i am!! take care and hopefully the next time i will be posting another completed project!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I hope that you are done with the flu bug. I missed talkin to you. I can't wait to see what you do with this months kits. I am sure you will wow and dazzle me