about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i am back... and posting some projects!!

here are some of my latest pine cone press book club layouts... {or projects!}the theme was circles {in case you hadn't figured that one out!} i did layouts of my three children {even though one of the layouts doesn't have a photo yet, still trying to catch him at an opportune photo time!!}

i used lyrics from songs that i liked for each layout & behind each photo is a spot for private journaling!!







and here is some of the altered art that i did for this month also... an altered photo frame, my 2nd atc, and an altered theater lady magnetic board w/ vintage magnetic pieces



2 comments:

Julie said...

WOW!!! ALl of your stuff this month was amazing. I just loved that paper you used on the boys layouts. Your lady turned out amazing. I loved how you stuck with the circles theme. Thank you for my ATC's and my wonderful present I simply adore all of it.

Anonymous said...

Your pages are so cute Lori! I especially love the "favorite girlfriend" one!! Cut blog...thanks for stopping over to see mine! Krisin