about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Thursday, April 3, 2008

hello all!!

i may have no new projects to 'show off' but i have a scraproom that is getting more & more organized, each and every day!! that is good news!!

this weekend i am attending CKU and i am excited. i have never taken any of the classes, well... over the next two days i am going to attend 5 classes. hopefully next week i will have some projects to show...

i hope that you are enjoying your springtime {minus all this midwest rain!!ugh...} and that you are finding LOTS to be grateful for. don't forget to write down something each day to be grateful for, you will be surprised how much you have!!

have a wonderful weekend!! show gratitude!!

1 comment:

Velinda said...

That whole dresser isn't full of stamps, is it??

You're so busted..........