about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day!!

i wish you all a happy mother's day and hope that your day was wonderful.

even though it was rainy, cold and very windy here...we still had a good day. we had my mom, my brother, his wife and three children over for lunch. we had a good time playing with their three children-almost 2, 4 & 6.

after celebrating mother's day and an early birthday for me, we headed over to my husband's mom & dad's to celebrate mother's day with them. his brother and sister with their families were there. despite the wind and rain, some of the guys even took in a game of touch football in the front yard.

all in all a good day. hope that your day was good, surrounded by those you love and one that gave you many things to be grateful for. don't forget to write those gratitude's down...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Lori,
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. I hope you have an even better day tomarrow. I wanted to say Happy Birthday and have it in writing just so you could not say I didn't tell you so since you are getting so old. Love Ya girlfriend.

Velinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velinda said...

Happy Birthday - and you would be so proud - your nephew MADE me a Mother's Day Card and made me sit down while he brought me my breakfast. There is hope after all....

Love V.