about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tuesday hello!!

i hope that you are all well on this very dreary and rainy tuesday...maybe where you are it is sunshine-y and beautiful??!

today is my birthday, and i have had MANY well wishers via phone, internet and cards. it has been a splendid day. my children are sending me for a coiff this afternoon. my daughter has already talked with the stylist and told her how she would like my hair to be. AND i am getting low lights and a color...

tonight we are all going out for my birthday {yes, that includes taylor!!} she can't wait!! date night with the WHOLE GANG!!!

i am working on projects that i hope to have finished and photographed by tonight. i will also include a photo of my LOVELY 'mocha mug' that my brother gave me for my birthday on mother's day {what a treat for you!!}

hope that your day is going well... my last two gratitudes entered in my journal:
*getting to spend mother's day with both of our mothers!
*angelfood cake and fresh berries!!

oh well, from important to maybe not as important!!

have a great day and be grateful!!

No comments: