about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exciting News!!!

My friend Christa, who is the owner of The Mosy Scrapper has opened her Etsy store!! How exciting!!! Well, she is having a grand opening sale at Doohickies & Such.

*******GRAND OPENING ---> Sept 4th - 30th!!! All US orders $20+ will receive a FREE set of cupcake buttons (your choice of 2 colors)!!********

This is exciting news!! I wanted you to all know so that you can go take a looksie and see all of her yummy creations!!!

No comments: