about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Mosy Scrapper's September Contest

At THE MOSY SCRAPPER we are going "Back to School" in the month of September. We want you to choose pictures that are school related (such as: your kids, family member in school, school related events, animal obedience school, etc), any size/color/amount, 6x6 or larger and scrap something with them. Make sure to include some type of journaling on your creation in the form of a "supply list". All entries are due by September 20th, midnight (est) to mosyscrapper@hotmail.com (subject: Sept Monthly Contest). Must be a TMS member and have at least 10 posts on the message board. ALL scrappers welcomed!

The sponsor for the month's contest is Scrap Attack Scrapbooking!

So what are you waiting for...look for school photos and scrap something! Don't be tardy!!!!

No comments: