about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

well.. october 13th !!??!!

well, julie over at mi vida loca is going to be checking my blog regularly to see if i am posting. so... i better get busy and post some things!! here is today's latest creation and then i PROMISE to post more after finishing up some other things!!!!


this is my challenge for today over at the mosy scrapper. it is called TECHNIQUE X 2. you must paint and rubberstamp on your layout. i painted on watercolor paper, then traced a heart shape, filled it in with all different fonts of stamped alphas and stitched to a piece of patterned paper...very easy!!!

be back soon.......

1 comment:

Julie said...

great challenge, and love the layout......but you are a day late and a few dollars short. LOL