about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Mosy Scrapper October Contest...

THE MOSY SCRAPPER would like to see how you celebrate the fall by altering something for your home.

For the month of October get out your fall decor, halloween decor, OR get ready for Christmas and decorate something you plan on displaying in your home. Get out the papers, the glue gun, the sewing machine, anything worth altering...get messy!

One lucky altered scrapper will win something special from CREATIVELY GREEN (our October sponsor). Just turn in a picture of your entry along with:
*description of altered item and it's contents
*how and where you plan on displaying your altered home decor
*a little about you*your blog link (if you have one)
*AND have at least 10 posts on THE MOSY SCRAPPER message board!

Call ends October 20th by Midnight ET! Send entries to mosyscrapper@hotmail.com (subject line: October Monthly Contest).

No comments: