about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Sunday, December 6, 2009

gauche alchemy......

this month at the mosy scrapper our sponsor was gauche alchemy. we received some baggies FULL of embellishment goodies. i used them to create these canvases for my nephews and niece......
they were baptized and i made each of them a canvas with a scripture that i had selected for them!!

there is so much in the bags that we received from gauche alchemy, you will have to check them out for yourself!!!!





No comments: