about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Friday, December 11, 2009

blog friday again!!

well, tonight we will help josh move into HIS first place!!!! just got a call that his "big boy" bed is going to get delivered ;) !! then his television !! leah and her mom spent the day cleaning and getting it ready to set up for him and then next may, leah will join him!! we are so blessed to be getting such a wonderful addition to our family and josh is blessed to be spending the rest of his life with this beautiful girl!!!

the floors are finished!!! the hardwood is curing and the last bathroom grout was just sealed. by the end of this weekend, i might get to actually CLEAN MY HOUSE!!!! but david has already asked about the availability to do our dining room floor........arggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! it will be nice when it is done!!

we might even set up our tree next week!! no ornaments... just lights, a big bow and my nativity scene!! that's what CHRISTMAS is all about anyway... JESUS!!!

i hope that you are enjoying your Christmas season, ours has been different with all of the house commotion but my focus is the same as always, JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON!!

have a great weekend!!

No comments: