about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday, March 12

has it really been nearly a month and a half since i last blogged?? doesn't seem possible how fast time is really going...

but today as i type this i am grateful. not everything going on in my world is "perfect" {but what really is perfect anyway??}, but i am grateful that no matter what the circumstances that i am going through, God is with me. Not only is He with me, but when necessary He carries me. For this love from Him, i am awed, undeserving but eternally grateful.

this year has been a full one already, but there is still so much more to come... my word for this year is renew. fortunately I can say that i am seeing renewing in me, in relationships and simply in earth as spring is approaching. renewal is something that happens after every winter in the earth, i feel as though i am awaking after a winter's rest, what a wonderful feeling!!

i know that the renewal process is not over, it never is or growth stops happening. for the growth and renewing that i see today in me and in others, i am thankful. for the growth and renewing that i will see in the future, i am thankful. i am thankful that scripture says, "they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." isaiah 40:31. what a wonderful promise from God, today and everyday, i am holding on to this!!

i hope that your friday is going well and that you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend, i know that i am. we are going to the first shower for my son's future bride, how exciting! this is such a happy time for them and for our families. i hope that you have something happy to look forward to today!!

No comments: