about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

happy tuesday!!

hello all! i have been busy as usual {do you ever get tired of hearing that, let alone saying it??}

i have done some scrapping. i went out of town and looked forward to an extra night just to myself to scrap, have dinner, relax in the hotel... well, that did not happen. the hotel that i was put up in {by the state} was a dive to say the least!! i did not want to stay there on friday night while they paid for it, let alone pay a night on saturday to stay!! ugh!!!

after my training ended on saturday, i went to a couple of scrapbook stores in bloomington, stopped into barnes & noble for a potty break and a mocha for the road. well, i found the most wonderful collage book also!! bonus!!

i will take some photos soon to show what i have been doing {not too much on the scrappin scene!}. i hope that your day is going well and that whatever you are doing you are enjoying it!!

we have a beautiful sunshine-y day today, i am so grateful for the wonderful sunshine... what are you grateful for??

write it down!!

1 comment:

Velinda said...

Alright, do we really need to hear about your potty break?! I understand it was a lead in to your mocha fix (and book no less...)but really.

Love you - love checking in on you! Heard an Elton John song last night and thought of you - not going to tell you which one.... :-) v.