about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hello, it's almost thursday...

i have been very busy {as we ALL have!!} i got some organization taken care of in my scraproom and now am working on some documentation and portfolios for my 'day job'!!

so far i have not had any real creative ideas come to me pertaining to the pinecone press book club... will have to work on that!!

hope that your week is going well and that you have found many things to be grateful for, i know that i have!!

No comments: