about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ready to Crop??

do you have TONS of scrap paper laying around? have the day off? well, you need too!

october 3rd is world card making day and THE MOSY SCRAPPER wants YOU to come join the fun and scrap the day away at our first ever 'card crop'.

the TMS designers (i am one of them!!) have been working behind the scenes to come up with some creative challenges for all to be inspired. all challenges will be given a point value and the scrapper with the most points....WINS!!! A BIG LOOT will be given away to the top cropper. MANY cards will be made that day, so get all your gear ready, register at TMS and have fun!

DATE: october 3rd, 2009
TIME: 8am - midnight ET
WHERE: http://themosyscrapper.com/

see you there!

No comments: