about me

My photo
near st. louis, mo, illinois, United States
I have been married to my best friend for over 23 years and have made a lifetime of memories with him. I am a SAHM to three nearly grown children. I try to spend my 'spare time' creating and preserving memories using photographs, when not out making more memories!

???

"What will you do with your time that's left??"

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

well... how long has it been since i posted??

i have been one busy person... but haven't we all?? i have been working on 'de-daycare-cluttering' my house, getting two children settled into college (their junior year!!) and getting one child settled into his new full-time job as a college graduate (with HONORS!!) how exciting is that?? it has been a busy summer, i did some house to-do's, helped with a major project for our church's centennial celebration (and enjoyed a wonderful weekend with all of the festivities!!), did some scrappin', took a girls' week long trip with my mom and sisters, on & on...

i will post some of the projects that i have done over the last several months.......

oh!! and did i mention that i was going to be a mother-in-law?? josh proposed to leah in may!!! next may they will be married!! very exciting things around here......



















































No comments: